Thursday, December 24, 2009

VINTAGE COOKIE THING'IES

VINTAGE COOKIE MAKING
COOKIES TO GO I don't know if I will make the VTT but I will post anyway. When my son was here painting my
home he was making fun of my vintage thing'ies! I got to thinking about it and figured I might as well use all my vintage instead of just looking at it...so thats what I have been doing. These items are what I used yesterday to make cookies. hmmmmmmmmm wonder if that makes them vintage cookies ...lol. The two bowls are part of my vintage Pyrex set, then I used a few of my vintage metal cookie cutters, and really old vintage measuring cups, and the old vintage measuring spoons. Using all these things makes me feel good and I like using them. Have a Merry Chirstmas!
blessings to all
donna

2 comments:

  1. Hi Donna
    I love your vintage things...and vintage kitchen things are just about my favorite. I'm glad you're using and enjoying your things..I use mine also. Those cookies look awfully good..may I have one please? :).
    Happy VTT and have a most blessed and wonderous Christmas. I hope Santa leaves you lots of fun stuff..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for vintage thingies! I bet your son won't mind eating those cookies. hehe Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete