Monday, December 28, 2009

MORE CHRISTMAS

SON'S FAMILY TREE
HAND PAINTED NECKLACEThought I would post a couple more Christmas pic's since it is snowing like crazy and I am stuck in the house. The first is a pic of my son's family tree, my DIL decorates in the country style and really does a great job... the tree is something else...decorated with all hand crafted ornaments
it really is beautiful.
The second pic is of another item my DD painted for me about 10 ys ago. It is a wood necklace,
she used the Debbie Mitchelle ornaments and down sized them and made the necklace my SIL cut them out with his ban saw. I ware it every Christmas. Don't forget to check out my other blog http://grammyandthepapillonprinces.blogspot.com/
Thats all for now...
Blessings to all.
donna

No comments:

Post a Comment