Friday, November 6, 2009

GEOCACHING

MICRO GEOCACHEMaggie and I went caching today was sunny but cold maggie stayed in the truck! Found 3 out of
5 we looked for. A couple of these that I cant find , I dont think they are there anymore I wish the owners would either up date them or take them off geocache.com. Didnt take my big old camara today but the pic I posted is of a cache I found the other day. This is the smallest one I have ran across. It is total of about 2" has a tiny length of paper rolled up inside that you sign.
I really like the hunt of this new hobby ...but no one else in my family seems intrested. Other than geocaching and cleaning up around the house today I did not do much. I have started (yesterday) to clean cupboards in kitchen taking out and putting in boxes things I will be selling
when I retrun home in the spring, keep out just enough to live on for the next 8 weeks....tomorrow it is going to be sunny and 60 in the afternoon so son and I are going to get
back to painting on the house. Next 3 days are going to be nice and I think we can get it done.
Well thats all for now going to read my RV blogs and watch a little TV.
blessings to all
donna

No comments:

Post a Comment