Wednesday, October 14, 2009

VINTAGE THINGY THURSDAY

NOT RED
GREEN

SILVER Hi all, have something not red in my kitchen so thought I would share it. Next to red kitchen I like green, and have a few things jadeite fire king coffee mug, an old Morton spoon rest and an old apple. With it I have some metal thingy's old orange juice squeezer, an old single cup drip coffee pot or a child's not sure about it, and an old pitcher . I think I will be keeping the mug and spoon rest and everything else will be sold. I am thinking on getting an Esty shop going kinda hard to get in the mood. well thats all for tonite thanks for looking.
Don't for get to check out our host http://coloradolady.blogspot.com/
Donna


16 comments:

  1. I had a mug like yours when I was young.

    I collect apple jars, but all of mine are red and/or yellow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have some nice Vintage Thingies for today. I have an old coffee pot like that belonged to my mother. I think I will just keep it for someone else to get rid of.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool green stuff! Love the jadeite. I too remember my mom having a coffee pot like yours.

    Jocelyn
    http://justalittlesouthernhospitality.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love your vintage things today! Way cool!

    Vintage Thingie Thursday!
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all your pretty things..My favorites are the apple and spoon rest..They're so pretty.. Happy VTT..

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the milky green jadeite. Very pretty. I've been thinking of Etsy too. I've done a lot of ebay but never Etsy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. you like the same stuff that i do!..btw i've got a coffee pot just like yours & i LOVE your jadite treasures :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the jadeite, I would have a hard time parting with it too.
    BTW I used to have a one cup coffee pot just like that.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would keep the spoon rest too! An online business can be a great way to sell off your excess.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your green items are a very lovely shade of green. I would keep them!

    ReplyDelete
  11. No, you don't have jadite! no you dont! I'm so jealous I can't even look at anything else you have....

    Im crying in my coffee...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh man that was really unsportsmanlike....

    forgive me?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful jadeite! The apple is just precious!

    I remember those old juicers and the coffee pot is a wonderful old drip pot!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the jadeite...I like green too along with red, lovely things. today. Have a great weekend and a wonderful VTT!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like your style - we have a red kitchen too!

    etsy is soooo easy. Do it!

    ReplyDelete