Sunday, March 11, 2012

SPRING TAG SWAP

ABOVE: I joined a spring tag swap over at Tee's http://thealteredpaper.blogspot.com/ It is the monthly swap. Go check out her site.
ABOVE: Spring flowers, butterfly and a bird. The flower group is fancy cut from a greeting card I received in another swap. Bird was cut from an old bird book. And the flowers in the top left corner is a group of ceramic flowers from a vintage earring.

ABOVE: Buttons, butterfly's, and spring flowers. Fancy cut flowers and butterfly, with smiley face buttons added. Love adding those two eyed buttons to flowers.
WEATHER: Cloudy and rainy day today with rain. High maybe 74. Went yard saling yesterday and found a few things will post abou them on my ohther blog http://grammyandthepapillonprinces.blogspot.com/ Thanks for looking and come back soon
blessings
donna

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the heads up. I love what you have created. Lots of pretty colors and textures too,
    Char

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Donna, I just love the tag you made for me, thank you.

    Joyous Wishes, Linda

    ReplyDelete