Friday, May 27, 2011

YARD SALE LOOT

VINTAGE TIN



INSIDE THE VINTAGE TIN



VINTAGE MAGAZINES







VINTAGE CANNING JAR WITH BUTTONS WEATHER IN GREENVILLE PA : Temp 70 Rain on and off all day. Mostly cloudy, not at all what I am used to.



I was feeling better today so Maggie and I went to a few yard sales between rain drops. Above is what we go. The first is a vintage tin, isn't that flower graphic on the top beautiful! It was full of sewing items mostly vintage things, like wood spools, buttons, tape , seam biding etc. Nice find.



Next pic of old magazines Woman's Day, Farm Journal, Women's Household. From 1941 and few 60's. Lot of neat old graphics and photo's especially the advertisements.



Last but not least, an old blue ball canning jar, filled with vintage buttons. A great find. I think that I am hooked on buttons. lol



I think I will be feeling good enough by Monday to start work on the house. And work on some art projects. I joined two more swaps so I better get busy.

I need to do 7 bird tags for the Karla's Cottage Bird Song Tag swap, and RAK swap with Tee again at The Altered Paper. Your are to fill a business size envelope with altered art goodies, such as graphics, tags, lace, buttons, all kind of paper, etc. I love swaps. She is going to do a altered spoon swap, now I cant wait for that. Got mine done already!!

All for now thanks for looking and come back soon

Blessings

Donna



















2 comments:

  1. Donna, Many Thanks for making the Whimsy Pocket Swap Fun & Successful! The Pocket you sent me was just Gorgeous! And I have it on display!
    Wow I love your thrift store finds!
    You did luck out!!
    So Glad you signed up for the RAK Swap! We will have fun with that one too! Hugs,Tee

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! You scored :]
    Glad to here you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete