Sunday, May 22, 2011

WHIMSY POCKET SWAP

THE POCKET I SENT

POCKET AND GOODIES



MORE My swap partner received her pocket so I thought I would post about and show you all. I wrapped the paper towel roll with textured wall paper (not vintage). The flowers at the bottom I used the edging from a napkin. Put the dot sheer ribbon on the very bottom. In the middle I added a lavender vintage clip on earring. Punched holes one both sides and added the ribbon. Put daisy beads around the top. The goodies inside are an antique skeleton key, a tear drop crystal from an antique chandelier I got from a 100 yr, old house that was being torn down, some assorted buttons and sequin things. I really had fun with this swap, and hope to do many more. Glad I was able to get this done and sent before I left for my trip north.

Tee from The Altered Paper was my swap partner and she posted about iton her blog. Go take a look she as a neat blog!

Thanks for looking and come back soon

PS Maggie and I are in VA this weekend will head for PA in the morning.

Blessings

Donna






1 comment: