Tuesday, June 16, 2009

HENS, CHICKS. AND SHOES!




This is what I did on Sat. so I could take them to the flea market on Sun. They are some ceramic shoes that were left over from my store days.. I use to fill them then with hens & chicks and sell them ...moslty in the summer. A few yrs ago a neighbor of mine put two large strawberry pots full of hens & chicks for the garabge. I stopped and ask if I could have them she said take them.
So I did! And let me tell you I have made more than a few $$$ with them. I have only 6 left so if I let them go this summer I shoud at least double them by next yr. So I guess you could sort of call these Trash To Treasure. I even sold the plastic pots at a yard sale last year! Thats all for today.
blessings to all
donna


2 comments:

  1. I love Biddies and Hens, they grow really well in this hot MS weather. The shoes look cute with them planted in them.
    Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting my blog and your kind comment. Your shoes and hens/chicks are certainly trash to treasures!!!!! Happy Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete