Wednesday, May 21, 2014

HI..

Well I know that I have been missing for a long time…but you know how sometimes life gets in the way and some things have to be put aside…but maybe I will be back on track..below is a pic of something that I have been working on…embroidery …a cute little kitty quilt block…because…I am going to be a Great Grandma in July !!!!! That in its self is enough to put some spark under you….

100_7275

I made 4 of these blocks put them on a pink back ground and then on the quilt/blanket all soft flannel…the chevron pattern is what the mama of new baby picked…made some yoyo’

100_7274

In this pic …I have every thing lying on the bed while working on it ….

100_7270

And also putting together a couple bibs made with pink wash clothes…

100_7266

I have really gotten into this sewing thing….especially quilting… what got me into this …I took a quilt block class at Jo-Ann’s last month that got me hyped up…I will save that for the next post along with the finished quilt/blanket…that will make me get back to this blog..……so thanks for looking and come back soon..

blessings donna

No comments:

Post a Comment