Friday, January 10, 2014

SOME INSPIRATION…..

Here is the sketching I was working on that got me back in the mood for some crafting…that and looking at a couple of books I had started….this was one of the pages in the book My Learning Journal …a junk journal…

 

100_6666

It stared out with some spry painting some pages in the journal …then the other day I started sketching a sun face on it….

100_6665

More inspiration I like magazines…but now I have no room to store them…I think in my down sizing I have gotten rid of at least a 1/2 ton of them….so when I was doing this…I looked thru a few  of them and cute out what I liked and put them in a folder…so got that out and was looking thru in and got the idea of putting some under the glass on my work desk…this can be changed at will…when I get tired of looking at one thing….can change it….

100_6667

I have done much crafting this week…right now I am sitting at Wickham CG for an over night stay to empty my tanks.. they have free wifi and I have been looking at crafty YouTube videos…more inspiration….That’s it for now thanks for looking and come back soon… blessings to all …donna

No comments:

Post a Comment