Saturday, July 14, 2012

BUTTON'S - BEADS & MORE

Went to a few yard sales last week and found a few crafty items. This vintage tin full of vintage button's! Can you believe it over 5 lbs of vintage buttons. I now am officially a button collector. This tin full was only $5.00.

And also got this plastic container full of all kinds of beads. Good for my stick pins and charms. Only a buck. So I gobbled them right up, a few necklaces made with glass beads were in there.
 And got this at a really neat yard sale it was more like a junk yard sale! Was huge! At another place in time I would have had a field day there. But this and four old bottles is all I got. A buck for these and 25 cents each for the bottles.
I got my sewing envy swap ready to send. I forgot to take pic, so will unload it and take pic. Good thing I didn't seal it up. I am thinking of joining an altered fairy book swap. Not sure because I have to fairy's and no printer. So have to see what I can come up with before I commit. Hopefully I will have more art and craft to tell you about soon, all for now thanks for looking and come back soon
blessings Donna

1 comment:

  1. Donna Love your finds! You have to check out the Button Floozies blog!I won a hand painted button, and they are having another giveaway! So many beautiful buttons there! Hugs,Tee

    ReplyDelete