Monday, June 20, 2011

WORKING ON HAND PAINTED PAPER

LOVED THESES SHOES...... I have been working on some hand painted paper in my learning journal. These were white then on the right side I used a stencil I got at a thrift store, it has the hearts on it. Then I used a stencil with small sq's and sprayed over the top. On the left same white back ground found this heart doily, 10 cents at a yard sale, and sprayed the red paint again. The red was to stark so I lightly sprayed white over the pages. IN A RED MOOD......I loved these red polka-dot shoes the second I saw them in a magazine add. Even tho you could see the % off tag on them I cut them out and will work around them. When I found the heart stencil I knew they were ment to be together.LEAVES.....This again is on a white back ground. I used some leaves from my locust three in the front yard. I am always on the look out for something to use as a stencil. I like the way the way these turned out, not sure what I will put with them yet or what else I might layer on the page.



CLOSE UP I sent my mini comp book swap to Jeanie at All My Art blogspot today. I loved doing the book and plan on making more to sell at a craft show I plan on doing with Pearl next year. Hope you like it Jeanie, as soon as she gets it I will post pic's. I love doing these swaps and glad I can do a few here in PA.


OLD PAPER DOILY......Used a red back ground sprayed some blue over vintage paper doily. Put some white dots and ran over them with an old gift card.
All for now thanks for looking and come back soon.

Blessings

Donna












No comments:

Post a Comment