Wednesday, July 11, 2012

BEHINED - SO AN UPDATE

Went to grandson's wedding here are a couple pic's. If you want to see more go to my other blog and take a look. If you right click on the pic to open you see will see all the beautiful detail.

This is the table I was seated at. Beautiful! Here is link to my other blog take a look, it will also tell you what I have been up to. http://grammyandthepapillonprinces.blogspot.com/

And here is a pic of my new wheels. I have been  wanting a van forever, but really did not want to wreck the truck to get it. But Love it. A GMC Savana. Just right for Grammynmaggie camping.!!!!
I have not crafted much since I got home to PA. Now that I am organized I got started on the house and helped with a few family matters, I can start again. Did my tag of the month and got it sent. Cant take a pic till she gets it, might be awhile she is in England.This tag is the one I received in the dress form swap, I don't know if I showed it or not but here it is. I also decided to start doing the Vintage Thingy Thursday again. So you can check that out tomorrow. Have not had any vintage to show but have a few new things I picked up hope to sell at the flea market. Hope to have more altered art and crafting to show you real soon. Thanks for looking and come back soon
blessings
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment